Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #211
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Cherry_pez:
    Oh and speaking of bananas, the last thing I bought was a box of tampons......oooooh sorrrrrry I know that will make someone cringe out there in the webNetherWorld
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's priceless*LMAO,....but hey, I have weird thoughts like that too

  2. #212
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin is JUST WEIRD and BANANAS LOL!!! forums

    Mum I love Variety...I kick some butt working logic problems!!!

  3. #213
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Groceries!

    Hope they last cuz food is getting mighty expensive.

  4. #214
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are going to have to hit the food pantry this month [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #215
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All prices are going up here too. Its frustrating!!! And still I bought fresh pineapple and strawberries. That's my dinner tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #216
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SOunds goo and healthy.

    Last items bought:
    1 bag of Cheez-Its
    2 Milky Way Midnight Candy Bars
    1 pkg Lance peanut butter crackers
    1 can of pepsi


    **looks at BitterSweet**
    You damn health Nut! Now HOW am I supposed to enjoy this shit after all that pineapples & strawberries for dinner crap?

    *looks at snack on desk*

    Screw it...I am on my period and I am junking it today. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #217
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lemons for my cherry jam

  8. #218
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh Mum that sounds interesting, What do you do with the lemon? do you use the juice or the zest? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #219
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shouldn't have but I did. Walmart had some cakes in the impulse aisle. They had 7Up, Dr Pepper & Orange Crush cakes.

    I bought an Orange Crush cake, its kinda like an orange flavored pound cake with a sugar icing on it. I'd offer you some...but...its nearly...OK its gone, but it was goooood! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #220
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What does she do with the lemon...now let me seeeeeeeee how I can explain this without sounding too crude?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •